วันอาทิตย์ที่ 18 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Reflexive pronouns














ถึงคราวต้องมาทดสอบฝีมือกันหน่อย
Complete each sentence with reflexive pronouns.
1. Welcome to the party, everyone! Just help ________ to sandwiches and snacks.
2. John hurt ________ while he was fixing his car.
3. At 12.30, Junko and I went to the cafeteria to buy ________ some lunch.
4. When I saw ________ in the mirror, I was horrified -- there was red paint on my nose!
5. I'll have to help Young Hee fill in her form, but Ja Young can do it ________, because her English is excellent.
6. Jody and her husband own their own company, so they can give ________ a holiday any time they like.
7. Can I ask you a question, Sami? Did you go to classes to learn German, or did you teach ________?
8. Why can't you guys do it __________?
9. Look! There's a little bird washing ________ in the river.
10. My brother likes to talk about __________.
Keys :
1. yourselves
2. himself
3. ourselves
4. myself
5. himself
6. themselves
7. yourself
8. yourselves
9. itself
10. himself

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น